Front-End Developer - Role Profile:
As a Front-End Developer, you will join our client's successful agency and undertake the day-to-day management of optimising a number of campaigns for a range of clients. You will understand the market and push innovation and insight across your client base. As well as this our client will offer the chance for you to cross train into Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- Continually review and suggest changes to tactics based on current performance/KPI’s
- Contribute to client meetings.
- Challenge and interrogate briefs, ensuring the delivery is of the highest standard.
- Independently carry out web page optimisation for your clients.
Front-End Developer - About the Person:
- Strong front-end development skills
- 12 Months experience designing & developing web pages.
Front-End Developer - What will you get in return?
- The chance to work in one of the most inspiring and innovative global digital agencies
- A fantastic salary of £28,000 with an exceptional benefits package
- Training and growth within the sector across a multiple range of software suites and tools.
- Cross-training offered to CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
What you need to do now ?
If you are interested in applying for the Front-End Developer role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic by phone on (0203-637-3331) or email through to (Ross@digitalrepublicrecruitment-com)
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
You can also find our more on Twitter and Linkedin