As a well-established and growing international technology company the role of Marketing Manager is an integral part of the business. You will enjoy working for a company with a clear vision, a strong sense of purpose and a mission with specific goals to reach. You will receive a competitive salary with generous annual bonuses, flexible working hours and ongoing training and career development.
The company were established back in 1985 as a leading manufacturer of computer systems and have recently been awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise. The role of Marketing Manager is excellent opportunity if you are looking to get involved in a diverse range of activities, enrich your experiences and build on your leadership qualities.
As the General Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility of the business function. Including; team performance and recruitment, department processes, annual planning, budget setting and setting of KPIs.
- Harvesting and providing innovative ideas and improvements.
- Gathering research, data and customer insights on sectors, products and competitor activity.
- Guardianship of brand rules and guidelines.
- Direct campaigns and content generation for all offline communications including graphics, copy and photo/video acquisition.
- Organising and attending industry exhibitions events.
- Building solid relationships with the media and identifying and securing PR opportunities.
The successful candidate for the position of Marketing Manager will:
- Have solid experience and track record in a B2B in a marketing manager’s position.
- Creative skills for collateral development.
- Experience in organising trade shows.
- Experience in securing PR & Media opportunities.
- Working with outsourced agencies.
- Educated to Degree level in a related field.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £25000 - £30000, annual bonuses, flexitime working arrangement, ongoing training and support, structured career plan, company pension, cycle to work and childcare vouchers.
To apply please click "apply now" to send us a copy of your CV.