Job Title: Internal Sales
The role will broadly consist of two areas; internal sales, and business development, focussed on selling dust and fume extraction equipment to industry. Experience of dust and fume extraction is not essential but general manufacturing knowledge is needed.
- Become familiar with our market leading range of dust and fume extraction units.
- Deal effectively with customer enquiries, incoming emails and telephone calls.
- Provide technical advice to existing and potential customers.
- Manage our internal sales process to ensure all enquiries are effectively progressed.
- Communicate with customers throughout the sales process.
- Grow our service business by contacting existing customers to book service visits.
The right applicant will have, and be able to demonstrate through experience, the following skills:
- Strong sales and customer relationship skills.
- Driven and able to motivate yourself and others.
- Ability to understand technical concepts
- High standard of written and spoken English.
A high level knowledge of manufacturing processes (machining, fabrication, assembly) would be an advantage, but training can be given for the right applicant who shows the ability to learn.