Trainee/Junior Engineer - CCTV & Security Systems - London
This rapidly growing security integrator are looking for a Trainee/Junior Engineer to assist in the installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems (primarily IP CCTV and Access Control,) for a small number of key clients in the West London area.
The company are well established and generally regarded as one of London’s leading CCTV specialists, working within the town centre, public surveillance and CCTV monitoring space, and are currently undergoing rapid growth due to successfully confirming several large contracts within the London area.
Job Role Summary
The Trainee/Junior Engineer will be responsible for the support of the Account Engineer/Account Manager, overseeing of a limited number of key clients. This will involve the installation, service, maintenance and upgrades of their electronic security systems (IP CCTV, Access Control). Many of the accounts will be London councils or boroughs, primarily focussing on multi-product, large scale networked CCTV systems.
• Installation, Servicing, maintaining and upgrading integrated CCTV, access control and intruder alarms.
• Supporting the Account Engineer and Account Manager as necessary.
• Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
• Responding to training and development.
• Previous experience of service or maintenance within the electronic security industry, integrating security systems (CCTV, Access Control) is highly advantageous.
• Candidates without previous experience of CCTV/Access/Intruder should have a strong background in electrical systems, including 1st fix and 2nd fix, and ideally be trained to the relevant standards.
• Experience of electronic security within the public sector (e.g. town centres) would be highly desirable.
• Understanding of IP networking principles highly desirable.
• Must be hardworking and reliable.