Job Title: Architect
Your salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Maurice Duro)
Who you'll be working for:
A fantastic architectural practice based in Central London. They have completed some of the most innovative and creative workspaces, working with blue chip FTSE 100 companies.
Some of your responsibilities:
My client is looking for an ambitious architect, with a minimum of 3 years' experience in contemporary building refurbishments or an architectural background with an interiors focus.
- Experience in the submission of detailed planning and listed building applications and other statutory consents
- Experience of cladding packages / coordination
- Flexibility, to work as part of a large team or able to lead a small project team
- Adept at carrying out detailed coordination with other consultants
- On site experience, working closely with contractors to ensure a high level of finish
- Good knowledge of bespoke joinery detailing and specialist finishes
- Excellent AutoCAD and Revit skills
- Offer examples of completed planning/listed building packages
- Demonstrate experience in taking a concept through to completion
- Be articulate, show initiative and be capable of working as part of a dynamic team
- Hold ARB accreditation
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please send us your CV, we're here waiting for it to arrive! If you would like to give Maurice Duro a call on to find out more, please do.