Defined Benefit Pensions Projects Associate
We are recruiting for a leading provider of retirement benefits who, over the past couple of months have gone through a period of change, growth and expansion.
Due to this, their offices in the City of London is a new recruit to be responsible for providing a high calibre support service to theie Business Development team. This will include:
- Providing provide logistical support to the Business Development team - and in particular assist in the process for agreeing/declining quotations by assessing already made commitments.
- Assist in the pre and post quotation process as required.
- Keep up to date and relevant the presentations for beauty parades, conferences and other events as required.
- Be further responsible for coordinating all aspects of internal monthly information and compiling management information for Defined Benefit business development.
- Producing regular MI in respect of EBC requests.
- Supporting the organisation on marketing events for EBC's, trustees and clients
Educated to a high level, your experience to date, should include a good working knowledge in Defined Benefit rarrangments and ideally some de-risking solutions/projects experience.
The client is seeking someone who is organised and structured, together with the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and quality. Additionally, it is essential that you possess excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate information across different medias (e.g., telephone, letter, e-mail).
Offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package a full and more detailed job description is available on application.