Ward Manager - London - RMN's
Our Fantastic client are looking for a ward manager to co-ordinate the quality and management of their CAMHs EDU ward.
You must be a registered RMN with a valid PIN.
The unit has a recovery focused team who specialises in providing care to young people who are experiencing an Eating Disorder. The team work alongside the therapy and education team to fully support each young person and their family and our aim is to discharge the young person safely.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse(RMN).
- Valid Nursing PIN.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic and excellent communication skills.
- Positive Attitude and commitment to change.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory, management Experience
- Trained Mentor and Supervisor.
- Knowledge of NMC guidelines and professional practices.
- Ability to develop and use flexible and innovative approaches to practise.
- Computer Literate.
- Previous experience with eating disorders
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £43,000.00 /year
Required education: Dipolma