Tax Partner Designate/Partner
Rekroot are working on a Tax Partner Designate/Partner position for a qualified accountant to work within an exceptional public practice accountancy firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for a client focused Tax Manager looking for more autonomy and progression in their career. The practice is a very successful and well known independently owned firm, the successful Partner Designate would be working directly with the existing partners supporting them with the future direction of the firm.
This well established accountancy practice pride themselves on providing a first class service to their wide portfolio of clients.They work with a range of business entities and provide services in audit, accountancy,taxation, business growth, finance and legal support. More diverse services also include Business Development, Legal Assurance and Personal Finance.
The main responsibilities for this Tax Partner Designate will be;
- Managing the flow of Tax work within the accountancy practice
- Promoting the full range of Tax services the practice offers to clients and potential clients and actively seeking opportunities for new or additional Tax fee income
- Assisting with attracting new clients to the portfolio and maintaining the current one
- Providing taxation planning advice to a range of business entities and HNWI's
- Fulfilling the training and development needs of the tax team
- Managing a team of fully and part qualified tax accountants
- Working directly with the Partners and helping them to create and develop the Tax strategy for the practice
The perfect Tax Partner Designate will be CTA/ATT qualified with a minimum of five years' experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm. You will be confident in communicating with clients of all sizes.
Ideally suited towards a Tax Manager looking to progress their career in obtaining their first Tax Partner Designate role or an existing Tax Partner Designate looking to join a public practice that will enable them to reach their full potential. This is an unmissable opportunity to become a part of a motivated team within an employee focused practice where you will enjoy a progressive and rewarding career.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses is unfortunately not suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.