Service Transition Manager Infrastructure, Banking, ITIL
Position: Service Transition Manager (Infrastructure, Banking, ITIL)
My client is a blue chip banking group who are undergoing a major change and transformation programme. As part of this the bank are upgrading their central infrastructure technology and have a range of business critical technology projects including cloud first and visualisation initiatives.
As part of this programme they are looking for a lead service transition manager to join their central change function, tasked with leading a small team to manage and control the transition lifecycle for a range of new services.
A successful Service Transition Manager (Infrastructure, Banking, ITIL) will:
- Have experience of managing complex IT services in financial services
- Be aware of service management and delivery best practices
- Have experience of managing multiple teams and projects
- Have experience of managing project costs and resources
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of acceptance and integration process and methods
- Have a good understanding of ITIL processes and concepts
- Possess excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly innovative financial services firm who are challenging the industry status quo in technology. The role offers a successful application exposure to a range of highly visible projects, whilst offering structured training and progression. For further details please get in touch with
Rate: Up to £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Oliver Evans