Electrical Design Engineer
Urgent requirement for a Control Systems Software Engineer
Huxley are recruiting for a control systems software engineer to begin work immediately inSouth Wales.
Required and demonstrable experience in:
- High level PLC Programming
- Control Logix (Including Ladder Logic, Function Blocks, Structured Text, Visual Basic)
- High level programming experience.
The role requires a contractor urgently to assist in the Development of off highway control systems utilising IFM Ecomat safety controllers and Codesys 2.3 development environment.
Day to day operations will involve
- Controlling multiple proportional hydraulic valves to control functions.
- Using various types of sensors, proximity, pressure and safety sensors to control
- Experience with CAN bus communication principles. (SAE J1939, CAN Open)
The contract is available on 6 months and extensive software programming in the field of control systems is vital. The preferred candidate will have extensive experience of a range of software engineering to a high level.
The client is looking to recruit immediately so it is essential, in order to be considered for this role, that you upload your CV right away.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com