Want to join a multi award winner? A 'Times Top 100 Company' in 2014 and also an Investor in People, our client is a leading Services business that works with over 50% of the FTSE 100. They have just been through a merger which has made them even stronger and more dynamic.
Key responsibilities of the Design Specialist; in this newly created role, you'll report to the Head of Marketing to design and create engaging materials used for new and existing clients. You will also have the option to get involved with wider marketing projects on and offline;
- Marketing Material creation - including brochures, flyers, workshop material and any other creative assets needed.
- Create a strong visual identity for the company - across print and online materials.
- Manage external supplies - primarily responsible for sourcing print.
Skills & experience the Design Specialistmust have; You'll probably be working in a close knit business where you're used to getting stuck in and enjoy being part of a team.
- You have circa 2 years in a design role, either in a B2B or B2C company
- Have a design based qualification
- Excellent experience in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- HTML and Wordpress is a bonus
- Managed external suppliers
- Confidence to challenge the norm
- An eye for detail
- Creative flare!
Salary & benefits for the Design Specialistrole;
£25 - 30,000 basic + lots of flexible benefits.
If this vacancy interests you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we're only able to contact successful candidates.