Registration Team Manager 922-432-17 (£22,038 - £28,751 p.a.)
NHS Professionals is owned by the Department of Health and is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS. Simply, we provide more than 90,000 healthcare professionals including; nurses, doctors, midwives, allied health professionals and administrative staff to work shifts via our bank at our NHS client Trusts across the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as part of NHS Professionals Limited Compliance Team based in Watford.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance & Implementation this role will ensure that Flexible Workers registered to our Bank are compliant in key areas.
Key tasks include:
- being responsible for the end to end process of the registration of workers through differing work streams
- analyse and report key data to both internal and external customers
- manage registration teams to meet KPIs and SLAs
You will have:
- experience of working within a compliance management or implementation role
- led a team within a demanding and challenging department
- previous experience of designing & implementing new processes
- knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
We offer very competitive terms and conditions which includes an attractive basic salary offering progression for exceptional performers, access to a stakeholder pension scheme, 27 days annual leave per year plus public holidays. In addition other benefits offered include health and well-being support, access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
Please note that in 2010 NHS Professionals moved to Limited Company status and therefore Agenda for Change terms and conditions are not applicable to this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received.