Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
£22,500 - + Monthly and Quarterly Bonus - OTE £27,000
The Online Merchandiser, with support from the Supply Chain & Merchandising Controller, is responsible for growing their category and maximising sales across all digital channels.
Working closely with Buying and the Online Sales teams to manage the product offer and maximise sales. You will manage range details, pricing, lead times and seasonal or promotional opportunities. There will also be opportunity for involvement in the wider site development projects.
- Manage the workflow for your given product areas ensuring timely & accurate delivery of new products to the website
- Working together as a team to ensure that all priorities are met with a consistent approach
- Working with copywriters and Product team to create commercially appealing website copy and content
- Prepare and execute lead-time updates, price updates and campaign switchovers.
- Work with Marketing & Buying to ensure effective product campaign coordination
- Provide recommendations to improve product presentation, offer and customer experience
- Assist in the management and development of online search & taxonomy
- A passion for the retail industry and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Keeping up with the latest trends and developments in the industry
- Enthusiastic with a proactive and dedicated approach
- Working with the Supply Chain & Merchandising Controller to create and deliver a 12-month category development plan
- While the responsibilities are primarily carried out during normal office hours, remote weekend cover is occasionally required for ad-hoc updates and support for online sales team.
- Online content management systems including SiteCore, Google Analytics and other analytics tools, merchandising tools such as Rich Relevance and Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Attention to detail. Demands high standards from their own work and equally expects high standards from colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Analytical and commercial
- Organised, good time management
- Good communication & influencing skills