French and Spanish Teacher - GCSE - Immediate - Newham
French and Spanish Teacher - September Job - Newham
This 11-16 school in Newham requires an experienced or newly qualified French and Spanish Teacher for an immediate start. This role will become permenent for the right candidate asap.
French and Spanish Teacher
KS3-KS4 in both languages
Inner London MPS or UPS
This secondary school is a successful and oversubscribed 11-16 school in Newham, located near Stratford station. There is a traditional ethos at the school which is upheld by the staff and governors; students are enthusiastic and enjoy learning.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, outstanding and innovative teacher to join their growing MFL Faculty.
The successful applicant will:
- Be committed to achieving and sustaining high standards of Teaching and Learning
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Have an engaging approach to the delivery of French and Spanish at KS3 and KS4
- Be enthusiastic about the subject and have the ability to inspire our students
- Have outstanding classroom management skills, high expectations and a commitment to the best possible outcomes for all students.
This French and Spanish teaching job will begin in September. Interviews are already being arranged.