Key Stage 2 Class Teacher - South East London - April/September
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher - South East London - April/September 2017
REESON Education are looking for an exceptional teacher to join a vibrant primary school in Bexley, South East London. The school are a thriving two form entry, fully inclusive and diverse community school set in the heart of Bexley. The school are proud to educate children from all over the world, bringing 'One world under one roof' for truly inspirational learning experiences.
The primary school are looking for a creative and committed outstanding teacher Key Stage 2 teacher to join our team from Easter/September 2017. They guarantee an outstanding work environment, superb resources and an inspirational team to work with.
The school can offer:
- Programme of bespoke professional development
- Inner London salary, on-site parking and good transport links
- Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel Please come to visit us - they look forward to meeting you
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced and highly skilled in delivering the new primary curriculum
- Highly knowledgeable on how children learn
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a 'can do' attitude
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
Teaching and learning is at the heart of the school. They are looking for a teacher who is child- focused, open-minded, articulate, organised, creative and risk-taking to join it's highly dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic staff team.
They are committed to ensuring that children achieve excellence, enjoy their time at school and develop into confident, resilient and independent learners. They want every child to leave the primary school not only with a love of learning that lasts a lifetime, but academically, socially and emotionally prepared for the future.
Our school is well resourced with rich indoor and outdoor learning environments comprising of bright classrooms, spacious playgrounds, a school farm and a wildlife nature reserve. They provide a safe learning environment where children feel safe - safe to learn, safe to find their voice and safe to grow into exceptional individuals.
Please note that you will require an up to date DBS check or be willing to have a DBS processed by Reeson Education. You should also be able to provide two education related references.
This Key Stage 2 post is to start in April/September. Due to the schools popularity they are looking to shortlist as soon as possible. Please don't delay in sending an up to date CV to Ryan at REESON Education.