MSSQL Database Administrator
MSSQL Database Administrator - Central London - £30,000-40,000 per annum
My Client, based in London requires a MSSQL Database Administrator to join their expanding IT team. The Information Technology team works to provide a service to all departments across the group, including maintaining systems for their work in customer service, marketing and scheduling, all essential areas of our business.
They are now looking for a MSSQL Database Administrator to work across the group, to manage, maintain and administer a range of databases and database applications. The role works closely with other team members as well as contracted services to ensure a high level of service to a range of user groups across the business.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced team player with these qualities:
- Significant experience in database administration and IT service delivery in a high profile organization
- Sufficient experience of working in a development environment including implementing testing and version control
- Substantial MSSQL experience and MSSQL certification essential
- Proficient user or transferable skills for a range of database and networking technologies including current MS Windows
- Ability to keep up to date with current technology, methodologies and department procedures and implement change effectively
- Commitment to delivering a high quality service both individually and as a team
If you are a highly skilled Database Administrator and have all of the above skills please do not hesitate to call Megan Bradley on 0207 907 3838 or alternatively send an up-to-date copy of your CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com