We are currently recruiting for a very well established client of ours who is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their offices in Clacton on a permanent basis. The right candidate will become part of their fast growing and successful company.
- Manage the creation of all marketing literature including brochures, guides, and leaflets etc
- Manage new and existing product development, producing press releases and overseeing creation of all documentation and website updates for product launches
- Explore new market opportunities
- Develop and maintain new and existing products
- Deal with problems with own initiative where possible
- A DRIVEN individual who is articulate, engaging and successful
- A proven ability to manage outsourced marketing agencies.
- Creative thinker with demonstrable leadership skills.
- A visionary mind set.
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Chance to work for a leading company which are experts in their field
- Immediate start available
- Pension Scheme
- Free parking
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.