Technical Infrastructure Project Manager x2 (Financial Services)
Bristol - £45,000 - £52,000 + pension, bonus, 25 days holiday
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record delivering enterprise level Infrastructure projects? Do you thrive in an environment where you can deliver a variety of high level infrastructure projects including refreshes, migrations, and upgrades across multiple sites for demanding stakeholders in a truly global organisation? If so then I have an opportunity for you.
One of our global financial services clients has a number of urgent requirements for experienced Project Managers to be responsible for delivering long-term (2-3 yrs+) multi-million pound infrastructure projects, both internal client facing.
- Professional accreditation in project management (Prince 2 practitioner or equivalent)
- At least 5 years' experience in a technical and / or project environment
- Proven IT experience in an IT projects environment including a customer and commercial focus
- Experience of project lifecycles, project management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience in managing technical infrastructure projects with a proven track record of successful delivery - Virtualisation, Storage, Networking, Servers
- Used to managing several small to medium projects simultaneously
- Accountable for project specific delivery to the project sponsor / programme manager.
- Manage the project's specific deliverables to the time, cost and quality requirements using company standard project management methodologies, where relevant ensuring achievement of the overall business case and benefits
- Manage expectations and satisfaction of the project's sponsor and key stakeholders.
- Manage suppliers / third parties in order to ensure delivery to OTOBOS targets
- Plan, estimate and schedule resource requirements at a project level
- Direct and motivate project's team members to deliver specified tasks to OTOBOS standards using company standard methodologies
- Manage project's risks, issues and dependencies, proposing corrective actions as necessary and implement effective change control.
- Provide timely and effective reporting to project's sponsor and key stakeholders
- Creation and maintenance of detailed work plans for project implementation and transition to BAU production service
- Contribute to the updating of the project lifecycle (e.g. putting forward their own deliverables as examples of best practice)
If you have the relevant skills/experience for this role then apply now for more information
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.