Sponsorship Manager - Oil & Gas events
Globally recognised influential network of Oil & Gas industry executives is looking to recruit a Sponsorship Manager to sell sponsorship packages on their events world-wide.
The company focuses on the business dynamics of O&G; the pioneers, partnerships, capital, transactions and ventures that determine the future direction of the industry and shape tomorrow’s energy landscape. They host a series of global conferences and dinners across EMEA and The Americas.
The purpose of this role is to manage and sell a range of 'partnership/sponsorship packages’ to existing clients and new business prospects to attend and be involved in the events.
- Previous work in sponsorship sales
- Experience in researching new leads and following up existing leads
- Strong track record of meeting or exceeding personal targets, revenue targets and call times
- Team player
- Excels in face-to-face selling, presenting products and their benefits to clients
- Confident of generating new business leads from cold calling
- Highly motivated, ambitious and constantly striving for excellence and success
- Customer focused and knows how to build and maintain relationships
- Languages, plus prior knowledge of O&G are advantageous
Key responsibilities include:
- To sell sponsorship packages primarily for meetings in EMEA; including events in London and Paris
- To meet or succeed yearly and monthly revenue targets
- To manage a number of existing accounts and grow their involvement across events
- To make at least 30 calls per day on average over a week
- To ensure that business conduct reflects an enthusiastic and efficient image of the department
- You will be required to travel internationally for events to network with clients directly face-to-face