Electrician / Electrical Technician
Electrician / Electrical Technician - Chelmsford / Essex - Up to £27,000 Salary - Plenty of overtime, up to 30% of salary - 28 holidays per annum - Family feel to a huge organisation - Internal job opportunities - Fantastic career progression
Cordant Technical & Engineering are currently supporting a fantastic organisation who work within the water industry. The company provide specialist engineering services in all aspects of water hygiene, abstraction, distribution, analysis and treatment, distribution network repair and maintenance, rehabilitation, alteration and extension. They supply a wide range of services to the public sector, utility companies, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
Due to recent company expansion they are looking for an additional electrician to join their operating depot in Essex. The right person can find them self working for a fantastic organisation who have a strong presence in the water industry and in return you will be paid generously for your work and be given the opportunity to progress further in your career.
We are recruiting for the role electrician who will support the Essex region of England. You will be an expert in your line of work and have fantastic knowledge and experience in working on all electrical aspects you may find on water sites and pumping stations. The role requires flexibility to travel and stay away from home occasionally. You will be working unsupervised using your skills to organise the requirements of site based electrical work. This role also requires working to the highest health and safety standards at all times.
- Service, manufacture and assembly of electrical components for the water industry. Mainly pumps and motors
- Carry out pump refurbishments & installations on various sites
- Report all electrical defects and issues over to line management
- Spend time both in the work shop and out on site as and when needed
- You will have completed an electrical apprenticeship or be qualified to City & Guilds (or similar)
- Must be a problem solver and be able to think on your feet
- Be able to work well under pressure on your own and in a small team
- Previous experience within the water industry is desired but not essential
- Have a hands on approach to work and not afraid to get hands dirty!
- Must be flexible and open to travel
- Up to £27,000 basic salary DOE
- Plenty of overtime (if wanted). People have earned 30% of their basic salary in over time
- 28 days holiday a year rising to 33 over 5 years service
- Use of company van as and when needed
- Pension contribution
- Mobile Phone
- Part of a larger organisation
- Internal job opportunities
- Career progression
Other job titles - Electrician, Electrical Technician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Field Service Technician, Field Service Electrician
Location - Suffolk
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please forward your CV or contact us in the following ways:
- Call Astra Rogerson on or email
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.