We are working with a leading and well established employer, who are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their driven and hard working team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company noted for their professionalism and commitment to their staff, and who offer excellent long term progression opportunities.
Benefits offered in this role include a competitive salary, free on site parking and 25 days annual leave.
Duties to be performed will include:
- Reconciling relevant Balance Sheet accounts including Fixed Assets, Debtors & Creditors
- Processing all aspects of company payroll (salaries, SSP, SMP Pensions and sales commission)
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and make payments
- Carrying out statutory reporting, and all technical / administrative functions of staff benefits
- Reviewing and reconciling regular payment runs
- Assisting with yearly budgeting and forecasting
- Managing Bank Accounts - Ensure cash requirements of the business are met
- Analysing company accounting records to look for inaccuracies and potential improvements
This is an excellent challenge for somebody looking to further their career within accounts; other fringe benefits within this vacancy include free parking and 25 days’ holiday.
For more information please apply online, or contact Daniel Hurley on .