Project Management Internship - Fashion Start-Up - London
A fashion tech start-up who have created a platform which connects rising fashion designers and creatives with customers and supporters of their work, with a reward based crowdfunding system allowing customers to access exclusive fashion collections before anyone else and in return helps designers to raise investment to fund their next collection. The company also host pop up events to showcase new collections and connect designers with their customers in an offline environment. Having been endorsed by industry influencers such as the British Fashion Council and the Fashion Trust the company is well positioned to grow with industry support.
This is a 3-6 month internship paying £1200/ month with the potential to convert to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
• Work closely with designers who host their collections on the platform, providing all creative and administrative as required.
• Provide administrative support and assistance to the Creative Director and the team.
• Review each project on the platform to ensure a high standard of quality, consistency, accuracy and successful project completion.
• Help to evaluate designer applications and their work with the approval of the creative team.
• Contribute to the company’s content marketing strategy, brand development, social media marketing, press release writing around fashion retail topics to ensure unified messaging across all marketing activity.
• Digital acquisition activity planning and implementation, ensuring integration with the seasonal planning calendar for campaign launches and off-line activity.
• Event and press dinner coordination.
What are the ideal intern’s personality, qualifications and skills?
• A highly creative individual who is fashion enthusiast and wants to work in the world of fashion influencers, bloggers and journalists.
• Prior retail or fashion marketing experience is not necessary but preferable.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (ideally native English speaker).
• A highly-organised individual with strong attention to detail.
• Someone with good commercial awareness.
• Experience working with Photoshop is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of all the major Social Media channels.
• A sense of humour and a passion for what this start-up are trying to achieve.
What are the perks of working at this company?
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly creative individual who is a fashion enthusiast and wants to be introduced to the exciting world of fashion influencers, bloggers and journalists.