Trainer / Technical Trainer White Goods
Job Title: White Goods Trainer (Field Based)
Benefits: Up to £30k, Bonus Scheme, Full Sick Pay, Private Pension, No On Call
Our dedication to providing our customers with the highest quality of care has seen us reach the number 1 spot in not only the UK & Ireland but 5 other countries too and our vision is to become the market leader in all 12 countries we operate in.
You will be a white goods Trainer responsible for providing training to our engineers throughout the UK and will have a strong understanding of how to repair and maintain a wide range of White Goods equipment and will be confident in service and repair of some or all of the following brands: AEG, Bosch, Siemens, Zanussi, Miele, Indesit, Whirlpool, Hoover, Candy and Hotpoint.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the need for lifelong product learning as a key part of our Customer Plan and ensure that all training interventions contribute effectively towards that objective.
- Support in the development of a service wide strategy for technical training, providing interventions to support all required knowledge levels.
- Deliver and support the creation of a programme of product training workshops to customer facing and repair colleagues across the UK. These should meet all agreed guidelines for each training intervention and at all times should integrate the 'common sense' sales model and values, such that the content merges technical knowledge with the correct behavioural skills.
- Support the training requirements for all service centre site and repair centre colleagues, feedback the impact and ways to improve to line manager.
- Support in the development and delivery of training workshops, training videos and online training modules at all colleague levels which will require exceptional levels of product and technical knowledge.
- Complete the delivery of all training workshops within the constraints of a pre-determined timetable, and provide pro-active support and interventions as and when appropriate.
- Manage and maintain accurate stock records for all products used in the delivery of the workshop programme - especially those products which are portable and used for training in locations other than training rooms.
- Complete reporting and administrative procedures and ensure that they reach their destination within the required time. Where applicable, this includes ensuring training records are maintained within company and relevant external guidelines and standards and specifically meet the requirements of any legal compliance.
- Support the design of technical training ensuring the relevance of all interventions, manage its delivery and follow the evaluation process set by line manager.
- Support and deliver additional training interventions to all areas of the business when required
You will need:
- Experience of white goods repair
- Training experience including design, preparation and delivery
- Good knowledge and understanding of products and technologies
- This is a Mobile Role so you will be expected to travel UK as required
- NVQ Electronic & Electrical Servicing
- Electrical Qualification (Part P, CITB, NVQ)
- NVQ A1 Assessor (D32/D33)
- PTLLS , CTLLS or DTLLS Qualified In Teaching Lifelong Learning Sector
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
*Multiple locations due to accelerated growth
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
Job Titles: white goods, domestic appliance engineer, home appliance engineer, white goods engineer, field service engineer, field engineer, domestic appliance, ccn1, ckr1, CCN1, CKR1, gas engineer, gas fitter, boiler repair, heating, heating engineer, gas engineer, boiler engineer