** February 2017 Start
** South West London
** Outstanding School
One of our 'Outstanding' schools based in the South West London area are actively seeking an English Teacher, initially to start on a temp basis with the very strong view of going permanent before the Christmas period. You will be teaching in a 11-18 mixed comprehensive and have a split timetable of KS3 and 4. For the right candidate there will definitely be the opportunity to teach at A-Level. The students are highly motivated towards learning; the school also has a very consistent behaviour management discipline in place. This is to allow both students to learn and teachers to teach.
Most importantly we are looking for the right personality for this excellent opportunity. Students at the school have cited lessons as one of the reasons they enjoy school, commenting that teachers make lessons exciting and subjects easy to learn. We are looking for a dynamic English teacher who can continue this growing philosophy within the school.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Qualified to teach Mathematics within schools (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Current DBS.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Present and deliver comprehensive, stimulated and structured lesson plans.
- Expert subject knowledge.
- Be able to teach the English curriculum.
- Has the ability to teach a wide range of mixed abilities.
- Can show great initiative and fantastic self-motivation.
- A fresh can do approach and attitude.
- Using different learning styles and approaches to engage with students while being able to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Confident person that can motivate and inspire confidence in children making them want to learn.
Key Skills Education is one of the leading educational recruitment consultancies in London catering to schools and education centres within Greater London and the Home Counties. Whether you are a UK qualified QTS teacher or an Overseas Trained Teacher, this well-established teaching agency located in Inner London, can provide the perfect teaching job for you. We offer extremely competitive rates of pay and a designated senior consultant to assist you throughout your placement. We are extremely confident in saying we provide tailored long term and permanent teaching placements for each and every one of our teachers. We bring to the recruitment process years of experience both in the public and private sector.
If you feel you are the right English teacher that is suited towards the position please apply immediately or send your CV to our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Joe McGann.