An up and coming printer hardware supplier in London are seeking an IT Technician with basic networking experience to join their core support team.
By working as an IT Technician in this support team, you will be responsible for ensuring all tickets are picked up and troubleshooting issues are managed.
As well as this, you will be responsible for managing, resolving and escalating issues to the appropriate team in the IT department.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop & laptop problems (PC & Mac).
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end-user workstations.
- Experience utilizing active directory services, local and cloud based services (Microsoft Office 365).
- Mobile device management including Apple IOS, Android & Windows devices.
- Support the two Project Manager's with the development and improvement of current processes.
- Be able to communicate with stakeholders of all levels.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum
- In house training
- Plus many more!
£25-35k depending on experience
Mac OSX - Windows 7 - Active Directory - Exchange - Office 365 - Citrix
If you are interested in this position please click 'apply now' to apply!
Premier are acting as an employment agency