Are you experienced in both Accounts Payable and Receivables? Are you energetic with a positive 'can do' attitude? Would you like to work with a truly global beauty brand? If yes, we have the perfect role you.
A unique opportunity has arisen to work for a truly global retail/fashion brand, based in London. They have had 20 successful years in the fashion and beauty industry and due to the business growing rapidly across all departments they have recently moved to a new and freshly renovated head office set within a beautiful West London location.
They have created a new role to work in their busy finance department. You will ideally have at least 6 months experience in a transnational role.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Be energetic and motivated
- Work to strict deadlines
- Have sound knowledge of debit and credits
- Have strong Excel skills and able to pick up new systems
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties:
- Checking the invoices against purchase orders and posting them on the system
- Checking the bank transactions and posting supplier's payments to relevant supplier's accounts.
- Reconciling supplier's statements - querying any variances between the statement and our financial records.
- Posting payments received to customer's accounts and allocating them against the invoices.
- Chase the outstanding debt as it falls due.
The role will pay up to £21000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interview
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.