Claims Customer Services Advisor
Motor Claims Customer Services Advisor
£17,000 - £18,000 + benefits
- Providing a telephone based claims customer service for private motor insurance claims cases.
- Setting up new claims on system from FNOL stage, in response to inbound information, and making outbound calls to request and collate outstanding information.Ensuring that customers have a good understanding of the claims process.
- Instructing third party suppliers - engineers, repairers etc.
- Updating and maintaining accurate database records.
- Identifying cases that require further escalation to refer to colleagues.
Skills & experience required:
- Current/recent experience within an insurance claims/customer service/contact centre environment - eg. FNOL, A/D claims processing.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Competent keyboard/database skills.
- Understanding of FCA TCF Treaty Customers Fairly.
Monday to Friday working only.
Busy friendly working environment of well established office.
Good commuting radius for Brighton-Hove-Worthing.