Account Manager Mid Market
Lyreco Account Manager: Mid Market Division
Our business is growing and so is our Workplace Solution proposition, as we expand into new sectors and market places we are looking to bring on board pro-active and ambitious individuals. We have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join us, as part of our Mid Market Sales Division, covering the Central London area, with a salary of up to £35,000 (DOE), an OTE of £45,000+, plus a Car and other Corporate Benefits.
The role will involve the consistent achievement of sales and margin targets through retaining and growing a defined customer base that spends between £20K-£50K per annum. Manage relationships and accounts effectively, in order to retain on a long-term basis, working within a team of Mid Market, New Business Account Managers where new wins will be transferred to you on a regular basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Achieve weekly & monthly pre-agreed activity targets.
- To manage and develop an existing customer base in a defined territory, by regularly calling on each customer to ensure they continue to spend consistently and remain motivated to buy from Lyreco.
- All customers to have a face to face business meeting, create and deliver account development plans in line with internal processes.
- To drive cost centre compliance and achieve a high retention rate every month.
- Increase spend by product penetration and selling in Lyreco’s workplace solution proposition.
- To increase margin by effective margin management.
- Visit customers in line with the customer’s objectives, giving you an opportunity to sell more to your existing customers.
- To implement and launch new accounts as required.
The ideal Account Manager would have the following skills/attributes:
- You will need to be self-motivated and self disciplined with a real hunger for success.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills within competitive business environment.
- Excellent rapport building skills and previous experience of regularly managing existing accounts.
- First class organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within a company hierarchy.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- The ability to manipulate data from excel to create a customer facing document.
Does this sound like your next move? We would love to hear from you so apply with us today!