Global Visual Identity Specialist - Marketing/ Brand Strategy
Our client are a global Management Consultancy Firm based in Central London, with head offices in America and a huge reach across 48 different countries. They are looking for someone to join their Global Marketing Design and Publishing team as a Global Visual Identity Specialist to provide advice and guidance on their visual identity and overall brand.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join as the client are going through a massive re-brand at the moment, so this position will play a crucial part in how the brand is implemented and what the best marketing strategy will be.
In this Global position, your primary focus is to support and manage project work flows of the brand's European offices but will also cover Africa, the Middle East and South America and will specifically require someone who is comfortable working very independently. This is because even though the role is based in the London office with other employees of the brand, their whole team is based in the US.
- Minimum 4/ 5 years in a similar marketing role, with strong, demonstrated design and corporate visual identity/ branding experience.
- Demonstrate projects you have effectively rolled out a brand strategy.
- Experience liaising with and supporting key stakeholders.
- Managing project work flow and assigning work to creatives/ designers.
- A background in branding/ visual identity would be ideal (either agency or client-side).
- Demonstrate efficiency and strong organisation skills, including consistent database management.
- Proficient or expert in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong understanding of Adobe Acrobat.
- Any form of Project Scheduling software.
- Familiarity of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign etc).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to quickly adapt to changes, with analytic/ problem solving skills and make decisions under pressure.
Any applicant without a portfolio will not be considered. The client would like to see a portfolio of brands you have worked with and annotations of the marketing/ strategy implemented.
If you tick these boxes and have corporate brand strategy/ marketing experience - please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.