Based in Hatfield this is an opportunity to work with a global manufacturing business. As part of a busy credit control team you'll be working with sales, customers and other stakeholders to ensure debtor days are kept to a minimum.
This is a great role within a progressive company that can offer development. Prior credit control experience is a must.
You'll be responsible for;
- Cash collection via telephone, email and fax.
- Cash allocation for accounts.
- Ledger management
- Supporting and covering colleagues when required.
- Opening new accounts - securing financial info and liaising with the manager and Business Unit for new and existing customer accounts.
- Controlling query management.
- Monthly reporting and cash forecasting for the Company, Business Unit and department.
- Liaising with our inter-company accounts around the globe agreeing due balances every month.
The successful candidate will have experience in credit / cash collection and proven experience of credit control with a history of managing a large ledger. SAP experience is desirable.
There is free car parking on site as well as a subsidised canteen. You'll also have access to discounted health care, gym membership and social activities.
If you're able to work under pressure and multi task with a good telephone manner and excellent communication skills, then apply today and I'll be in touch.