IT Undergraduate Placement
Undergraduate - On track to achieve a 2.1 degree or above in a relevant Business Computing and IT, Information and Communication Technology related courses - 12 Month Placement Scheme - Apply now for July Start.
Vauxhall is the only car manufacturer to have consistently produced cars in the UK for over one hundred years. Whilst our roots in the early days of automotive development give us plenty to celebrate, our success has always been founded on our forward thinking philosophy and drive for excellence.
A job with us could not only provide a sustainable career, but an opportunity for you to develop your skills amongst forward-thinking technology and people. Vauxhall is not only a leading brand in the automotive industry but is also known and awarded as one of Britain's top employers.
Our Undergraduate IT Placement Programme
Vauxhall's Undergraduate Placement Programme is a 12 month scheme for university students to gain hands-on experience with an industry leading company.
We offer a wide range of training in skills that are both technical and transferrable. Furthermore, Vauxhall also offers undergraduates real roles & responsibilities where they learn and develop life & work skills.
Under the IT Undergraduate scheme, you will be deployed to a specific role within the IT team where your focus can vary from detecting and helping in the resolution of IT related concerns, determining and analysing data trends and supporting the integration of OV digital marketing platforms globally and other operational aspects of the organisation's systems.
You'll have the chance to work on projects within your support area, find out how a leading organisation works, and get involved with the local community through our undergraduate community projects.
What WE are LOOKING for?
A successful candidate for this role should have the following:
- On track to achieve a 2.1 degree or above in a relevant Business Computing and IT, Information and Communication Technology related courses
- Ability to learn web/IT development technologies
- Good analytical skills
- Able to work accurately with detailed information and relate it to high level strategies
What are the NEXT STEPS?
- Send your CV and Cover letter. Please include in your cover letter where you learned about the role, specific role/programme you are applying for (eg. Supply Chain, Fleet, etc.), reason why have applied & your eligibility to work in UK (need work sponsorship or not)
- If you meet the requirements, you will then complete an Online Test
- If successful, we will schedule you for a phone interview and invite you in for an Assessment Centre
- Our Assessment Centres will take place from Dec 2017- March 2018
- Start Date for all successful students will be on 2nd July 2018
Apply as EARLY as possible to avoid disappointment!
Vauxhall, part of Groupe PSA, is an equal opportunity employer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959931135