Marketing Planning and Project Manager
Latcham Direct is a very successful Bristol based Cross Media Marketing and Fulfilment Services Company. We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Planning and Project Manager.
This is a new role to the team and it’s an opportunity for you to hold a role that drives real value to the company. In this role you will have lots of senior level exposure and you will be working closely with the Managing Director, the sales team, and marketing contractors.
We are looking for an experienced person with skills that will help us the deliver our ambitious marketing strategy. This is a brilliant opportunity to really make a difference, we expect to see lots of change over the next couple of years with lots of new things in the pipeline, so if you are interested in a role which will give you meaningful impact and opportunity to shine, this could be just what you’re looking for!
The Marketing Planning and Project Manager will report to the Managing Director. You will be responsible for delivering 15 events, 8 sector specific plans, brands and marketing activities, with a budget of £200,000+ per annum.
You will manage the company website, social media, SEO and CRM system.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good people and project management skills established within a marketing environment
- Event management - experience of planning a schedule of events that supports the marketing plan
- Branding and content creation and management - identifying how we can support marketing plans. Manage subcontractors as required
- Great people and organisation skills - you’re structured and able to bring others to things like project deadlines and deliverables
- You can demonstrate a clear methodology for planning, implementation and delivery of marketing campaigns and events, ensuring that all team members and contractors and consulted with and are clearly tasked throughout
- Manage digital and direct marketing campaigns to create qualified leads
- Maintain and update the company website content and manage social media site in order to engage with the target audience
- Experience in managing a CRM system, advantageous if you have used Act!
- Previous experience of planning and reviewing the marketing strategy and plans. Experience of agreeing marketing budget and measuring spending against budget
- Evidence of stakeholder management both to senior levels within the businesses and also working with large and complex stakeholder group environments
- Preparation of detailed reports and analytics
- Preference to a B2B marketing background
- Must have the necessary visa to work in the EU
Latcham Direct is a successful Cross Media Communications Company in Hengrove Bristol. We are a family run business and have a team of around 85-90 happy employees. Our core values are around, Team work, Respect, Integrity, Innovation and Quality. The company have grown profits year on year, for nearly ten years now. We are innovative, ambitious, hardworking, and have a close knit, friendly team.
- Competitive salary £35K +
- Permanent 37.5 hour contract
- Death in service insurance
- Pension scheme
- Personal development and training
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays + extra loyalty days for long term service + every 10th birthday celebration you will be rewarded with an extra days holiday
- Free tea/coffee and fruit basket
- Free monthly massages
- Free car parking facilities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care vouchers scheme