Project Manager - Property
Project Manager - Property / central London / £38-48,000 per annum
Global engineering and multi-disciplinary consultancy with a distinguished reputation gained on a whole host of major developments throughout the world. They are regarded as a major force within the engineering and consultancy sector where they have offices within 50 countries where they have worked within a number of sectors which include buildings, communications, education, environment, transport and health to name but a few!
Their property strategy and development team is a relatively new, exciting and growing team within their specialist Consultancy unit and work for a host of private and public sector clients. Their diverse range of assignments include portfolio strategy, project prioritisation and feasibility studies through to development management and lead advisor roles. They are able to provide a comprehensive, leading edge and cost effective property strategy and/or development management service for all their clients across a variety of sectors.
They are urgently seeking a degree qualified candidate who is able to slot seamlessly into a small team and has the ability to win work, develop existing relationships and take a lead role in the delivery of various assignments. The Project Manager's responsibilities will include the following:-
- Deliver all commission based obligations and internal assignment performance
- Communicate effectively across assignment delivery & client stakeholder teams
- Play a leading role in problem solving and the decision making process
- Assignment team management & task allocation
- Full involvement in managing the internal and external commercial aspects of assignments across a range of contractual agreements
- Full adoption of programme and business management systems across internal and external teams
- Mentoring junior members of the team to increase the profile, knowledge, experience and profitability of the team and wider group
- Work closely with the Team Leader and others to write bids and consequently deliver assignments won to meet or exceed the parameters within the original bid
This is a key role within this newly formed team so you will be expected to have a "can do" attitude with the ability to perform a whole range of duties.
Skills & Attributes required
- RICS recognised surveying degree or a comparable relevant subject
- MRICS with relevant experience (or approaching MRICS)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of working on multi-stakeholder assignments ideally across a range of property and project assignments
- Strong report writing, presentation writing and presentation delivery skills
- Effective communicator
- Commercial acumen & general knowledge of wider property disciplines
- Aptitude and appetite for problem solving
- Genuine hunger of appreciation and innovation
- Ability to work autonomously and as a core team member
- Able to create an enjoyable and fulfilling work environment
- Understanding of the town planning process
- Detailed knowledge of MS Excel, MS Project and ideally MS Access
If you are interested in the above please apply ASAP!