Content Marketing Manager (London)
Job opportunity: Content Marketing Manager
Location: Farringdon, London
Salary: £30K - £45K+ depending on experience
Blue Latitude Health is a new breed of creative marketing consultancy. We offer the vision of a consultancy with the creativity of an agency.
Our combination of heritage, approach and capability gives us a unique perspective in healthcare marketing. It means we’re ideally placed to unlock the potential in products and services that save and transform lives.
Founded in 2003 as a marketing consultancy with digital expertise, we now work with some of the most influential healthcare brands in the world. They come to us for forward thinking - a visionary outlook that’s redefining expectations of effectiveness.
Internationally and regionally, we help across the full range of marketing challenges:
- Facilitating the organisational change that ensures alignment and ongoing success
- Developing brand strategy that adds true value
- Designing experiences to genuinely engage customers.
Blue Latitude Heath are over 60 strong and headquartered in central London with a second office in New York.
Working alongside the Marketing Manager, Marketing and Business Development Assistant and Head of Commercial, you will be responsible for developing the content strategy and managing all aspects of the creation of Blue Latitude Health’s thought leadership and brand and sales collateral; along with its subsequent publication, syndication and promotion.
Tasks are likely to be many and varied, you will:
- Develop and manage the content strategy, calendar, content audit and content guidelines
- Originate, edit and curate all content with input from various sources (Blue Latitude Health team, guest authors and external 3rd parties, publications, associations, and agencies) - including our Perspective magazine, blog articles, white papers, infographics and video footage
- Work with Marketing and Business Development Manager on BLH brand and sales collateral - including Credentials presentation, case studies, employee profiles, services and showcase of work, writing and coordinating award entries, webinar and conference presentations and referral progamme
- Manage all aspects of the strategy, development and content on BLH website (Using CMS ProcessWire) and publish and syndicate our content on 3rd party channels/platforms e.g. PMHub
- Manage all aspects of Eloqua (our marketing automation system) including publishing content for download, creating campaigns, lead scoring, segments and list set up, data and dashboard analysis, development of best practice (e.g. personas)
- Publish and track performance of monthly BLH newsletter, thought leadership and website content
- Maintain a press database and work with the lead PR consultant on keeping track of editorial and conference calendars and developing 3rd party press and event opportunities, executing press campaigns and external communications
- Work with the Talent team to develop talent and BLH cultural content for the website, writing HR and employee award entries and develop the employee brand and internal employee communications to help attract and retain the best talent
- Help manage and create content for SEO, PPC, and 3rd party email activity
Experience/qualifications and skills:
- Marketing, journalism or business focused degree
- Previous experience working in marketing/and or communications either client side or in an agency, consultancy or professional services company
- Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrate the ability to own content marketing projects from start to finish
- Proven experience within social media, particularly B2B campaigns, and managing and executing Twitter, and LinkedIn activity
- Experience of working with a CMS (ProcessWire desired but not essential) and marketing automation systems (Eloqua preferable)
- Copy writing and editing, PR or journalism experience, ideally in healthcare or consultancy sectors
- Experience of specifying website, content and creative briefs
- Experience of working with creative teams and producing written content but also video, visual, and other types of content
- Although we are not looking to fill a technical role, a basic understanding of online technologies (HTML, XML, etc) or design software (Photoshop or video editing software) would be beneficial
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and project management skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability manage your own workload without close supervision
- A 'can do’ attitude and the ability to use your initiative and think creatively
- Quick learner and an inquisitive nature
- Strong collaboration and persuasion skills - comfortable working with and presenting to, all levels of seniority within the business
What to expect from Blue Latitude Health
- To work in a supportive company which is committed to your training and personal development and strives to create a positive, team-based work environment
- Dedicated development manager and process, £1000 training allocation to be used ad hoc to facilitate development
- The opportunity to work on varied and interesting projects and to be an important part of the team, contributing from day one, making a difference to our clients and their businesses
- The ability to impact, by creating new IP, or iterating existing processes rather than just replicating them
- International travel (dependent on projects)
- Benefits including stakeholder pension, private healthcare, discretionary bonus, childcare vouchers and cycle scheme
Apply for this Position
If you see yourself in the description above, apply now to be considered!
Applications closing date: 28th February 2017