Store Manager - Leicester Square
My client is a rapidly growing food/confectionary business with 4 sites in London hubs such as Oxford Circus and Charring Cross. They plan to open a new site in Camden along with their 5th store in Leicester Square which they are opening as we speak. The business will be expanding into Oxford and Cambridge as well as around other areas of London in the next 6-12 months. They are very successful and want to expand on their back office standards with the help of this role.
This position will be in the companies new Leicester Square site, which will be 5,000 sqfeet with 15 staff and targeted £2.5mil turnover. The site will be like your own business, with full control over the following:
- Recruitment, training and development of staff
- Implementing new and improved systems to bolster site standards, customer service, stock loss/replenishment levels etc.
- Merchandising in store to ensure the site looks fantastic to customers
- Open the new sites and drive sales and footfall through local marketing etc
- Report to the Owner and Operations Director with new ideas to improve the site as well as site figures going forwards
- It is a very detail focused role, with the Store Manager getting involved in most things, from store strategy to shop walks and service.
- This will be a challenging role that needs a lot of input, however with this comes great progression opportunities to further your career.
The business want this role to be able to open up another site in Camden in the next 2 months or so, then progress to open another site in London or potentially out in Cambridge/Oxford. These sites will then come under the Store Managers remit making this an Area role in the next 6-12months.
The hours are around 10am-10pm on weekdays and 10am-1am on weekends; these will be worked in shift patterns however you will be having some late nights.
In order to be eligible for the role you must meet the following criteria:
- Ideally food or non food retail
- High turnover and high footfall stores
- Store Manager level with 15+ staff
- Driven and passionate about development
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to make commercial decisions to drive revenue, footfall etc
30k-40k + potential 15% bonus