Group Financial Controller - Practice Sector Experience
An organisation based in London are seeking a Group Financial Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. This position is a brand new role and will involve managing a small team within the rent accounting side of the organisation.
The main duties of the position are as followed:
- Managing a small accounts team
- Leading responsbility for rent and service charge accounting
- Design service charge accounting processes for operating budgets
- Manage financial control including expenditure
- Act as an advisor to provide risk
- Lead the team in relation to financial control and risk analysis
- Ensure all service charge and rent journals are balanced
Candidates must be ACCA/ACA/ CIMA qualified and have experience of working within practice, which includes auditing clients and managing staff. This is a great first move for a candidate from practice to a commercial arm of this organisation.
The benefits of this role include:
- Excellent pension scheme
- Working hours are 9 -5pm
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loans
If this excites you please apply below. Alternatively, please pass this advert onto a colleague/friend.