Program Manager - Events Roadshow
My client is one of the biggest Tech Companies in the world. They arrange and attend roadshows all over UK, and have a community of attendees and followers. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Events Professional to work for a great Company and Brand on a 12 month contract.
The Program Manager is involved in the overall management and delivery of our Roadshow campaign in the UK. The role includes but is not limited to campaign strategy, event management, stakeholder engagement, team management, content generation, reporting and data analysis. You will work with a cross-functional team across Marketing, Corporate Communications, Policy and more to support our mission to get every small business the help it needs to succeed on the Web. You will report to the head of Roadshow Operations, and will be expected to act as a deputy on a regular basis.
- BA or equivalent
- Fluency in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project management experience or qualification (Prince2 or equivalent)
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgement and the ability to spot opportunities to drive impact.
- Strong analytical skills using data analysis and reporting to measure impact of marketing efforts, track operational efficiency and make suggestions for optimisation
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines; comfortable operating with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills; experience building relationships with local and central government, other commercial and voluntary sector partners, and business advice services to deliver campaigns
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams at all levels and an ability to build influential relationships across levels, titles and functions, both internal and external
- Strong leadership skills to lead, manage and motivate teams
- Event organisation skills
- Understanding of small businesses, Business Solutions and the online advertising market
- Experience managing vendor relationships; from agreement of scope to delivery and trouble-shooting
- Stakeholder management: Maintain and develop relationships with both senior stakeholders and execution team members at existing and new small business organisations and other campaign partners.
- Map out and engage with the key business support partners and business support networks for SMBs in key cities across the UK.
- Secure commitments to promotional activities from partners relating to the initiative, and ensure delivery to meet agreed objectives.
tracking and reviewing partner performance
- Staff management: Management of Digital Technicians and team leaders in regional markets
- Event management: Develop, plan and manage a team to execute a 12-month event calendar comprising workshops, online training, roadshows and third-party events including event logistics across key UK cities to promote the Initiative
- Reporting and analysis: track effectiveness of marketing campaigns and provide insight and analysis to improve efficiencies.
- Compile reports for senior management on a weekly/monthly basis