Test Technician - Instrumentation
Are you looking for test jobs in Cambridgeshire?
A Test Technician - Instrumentation job has become available due to expansion with a company involved in the design and manufacture of a range of electronic instrumentation products that are used all over the world. They require a Test Technician - Instrumentation to join their growing R&D department.
Key responsibilities of the Test Technician - Instrumentation job:
- Create and develop test procedures
- Carry out tests, logging results for the R&D team leaders and communicate with manufacturers if required
- Diagnose, repair and calibrate returned incoming units
- Complete service reports on returned units
- Ensure all company standards are adhered to and prepare appropriate certificates/documentation
My client is investing heavily in R&D and will be starting a range of new projects in the coming year so they are looking for someone enthusiastic to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for a Test Technician - Instrumentation join an expanding company offering training and career progression.