£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Surrey - KT postcode
Well established provincial IFA, with a cornerstone of many long term client relationships; their reputation for providing a high quality expert service ensures that they also enjoy high levels of referrals and recommendations.
They are seeking an experienced Paraplanner, FPC Level 4 qualified, to complement their team, confident to support Advisors in dealing with HNW clients.
- Undertaking product research/liaison with product providers; researching new products and funds.
- Confident to write reports/reason why and recommendations for a range of pensions and investment business, including pensions transfers, income drawdown, bonds, unit trusts, IHT planning.
- Reviewing existing client portfolios; preparations for review meetings.
- Dealing with fund switches and new investments.
- Ensuing new business is processed in accordance with all compliance/regulatory controls.
Skills & experience required:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning; on-going professional study is supported
- Current/recent experience in a technical Paraplanning role, offering a confident product and market knowledge across a holistic range of Pensions, Investment and Income protection products.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident to provide a point of contact for HNW clients.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of IFA software and Wrap platforms
Town centre location offices; few minutes walk from mainline station. Good commuting radius for Epsom - Ewell - Leatherhead - Surbiton - Dorking etc.