Sales Business Development Executive
Do you have a confident telephone manner and are looking to develop a career in sales? If you have your own form of reliable transport then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Warm calls from existing database, building a rapport with potential clients with the aim to secure an appointment for the Field Sales Team
- Sales team support on key projects
- Working to an agreed plan, target companies / projects to generate project opportunities and sales appointments / presentations
- Respond to marketing, action all leads to generate appointments and project opportunities
- Present products and services to ensure the correct solution is offered to the project, including attending meetings as required
- Have an understanding of competitor products to secure competitive advantage
- Ensure diary is forward planned with all agreed projects having a task attached, task to contain details of next action required.
- Maintain project details accurately.
- Action sector plan in line with department objective.
- Sales and customer focused, results driven
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently within a team structure
- Excellent organisational skills and communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- IT Literate
- Own form of reliable transport
If you do not hear from a consultant within two weeks of submitting your application, then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.