ITN Mark Education would like to welcome an accomplished Teaching Assistant who specialises in EBD working one to one with children in a Primary setting to apply for this role in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
The key strength of this outstanding and improving school is the exemplary pastoral care that it offers. By the time pupils leave in year 6 they are confident, well rounded young people, ready to play their full part in the world beyond school. One parent summed up the views of many when saying; "this is an excellent school that nurtures the whole child". All pupils from the wide range of backgrounds and abilities at the school make good progress, to reach good standards that are above the national average. Pupils' personal development is outstanding because they are encouraged to see their potential and are given the self confidence to work hard and aim high.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who will use their knowledge and initiative to build up an excellent rapport with the child and encourage positivity and progression.
Successful Teaching Assistants will:
- Helping the child in all areas of the curriculum
- Assisting with the preparation of the learning environment
- Liaising with parents
- Maintaining pupil records
- Providing extra support where needed in order to encourage this child to integrate and progress
- Upholding the rules of the school / classroom
You may also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/taking down displays, etc.
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Competitive rates for Teaching Assistants
- Continued professional development
- Work in local Schools
- Weekly pay for Teaching Assistants
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark (must have worked for 25 days) and receive £100 worth of
capital bond vouchers.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.