Workflow and Segmentation Manager
Here at First Utility we want to make a difference. We are changing the face of the energy industry by campaigning for more transparency, better communication and a speedier switching process. Through pioneering technology and sharing our knowledge, we put our customers firmly in control of their energy, so they can spend less on what they need and more on what they want.
We are proud to deliver award winning service and as we continue to challenge the industry, our talented people are integral to our journey; our people make that difference. As we continue to grow our Team we now have office locations in Warwick, Coventry, London, Krakow and Hamburg.
We’re now looking for a Workflow and Segmentation Manager to join our Customer Payments Team in Coventry to help us continue to make that difference.
The Workflow and Segmentation Manager will be responsible for the management of collections workflows, overseeing account placements with the segmentation platform.
This role will require a 'hands on' analytical manager to be responsible for the Credit Management analytics team. The role will report into the Strategy and Operations manager, with an opportunity to shape the ongoing collections strategy at First Utility. The roles remit will span from ensuring debt is placed with the right agencies to accurately reporting on performance in order to drive commercial and strategic decisions.
Areas of specific responsibility
- Manage the Workflow Analyst team (2 analysts)
- Accountable for all analysis within the Credit Management department
- Responsible for the creation and production of collections performance
- Setting up and running of the 'champion challenge' process across all areas of the collections model to improve the departments overall strategy
- Identification and implementation of improvements in the collections model through analytical insight
- Accountable for the daily file exchange process between First Utility and external partners
- Automate currently manual processes to drive a cost to serve benefit
- Identify trends and flag any performance concerns to the Optimisation Managers
The desirable candidate will have
- Proficient in the use of SQL Server to create collections and recoveries reporting / analytics.
- Previously worked in an analytics environment within collections and recoveries.
- Maintained and built collections and recoveries performance reporting
- An understanding of prioritisation and segmentation in a collections environment.
- Previous experience reporting on and creating a 'champion challenge' process is desirable.
- Previous experience working with a panel management partner/external collections agency is desirable.
As well as a rewarding career, development opportunities and competitive salary, you’ll also enjoy 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), pension, option to purchase childcare vouchers, and become eligible for our staff energy tariff along with other great ad-hoc offers.
We believe in putting energy into looking after our teams, so you’ll benefit from BUPA Private Healthcare, cycle to work scheme, a great working environment with relaxation areas to recharge your batteries and free soft drinks available all day. We also have "Fruity Friday" where fresh fruit is available every week for all employees.