Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Executive
Credit Controller /Accounts Receivable Executive needed for a 3 Month Contract, with a possibility of extension. You would be working in a high profile and highly commercial not for profit organisation based in the heart on London.
You will have previous Credit Control/ Accounts Receivable experience, working in the care sector. This is a full time contract role and would suit someone looking to work for a forward thinking and innovative organisation. You must be have 6 Months Previous Experience working as an Accounts Receivable Executive / Credit Controller.
Key skills include:
- Previous experience chasing for the NHS or Local Authority
- Good competence in Microsoft Office and proficient in Excel and Outlook
- Someone who has previously worked in the Care Sector
- Ideally with experience using CareSys
- Team player who is happy to complete a variety of duties
- Fantastic work ethic, someone who is happy to go the extra mile
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintains the entire sales ledger function incorporating, invoicing, statements, cash allocation and all associated reconciliation monthly
- Works within a team of 10 maintaining the sales ledger
- Opens new accounts detailing all necessary client information
- Cash Allocations
- Raises 100 invoices per week
- Prepares/checks and issues monthly statement's
- Reconciles sales ledger monthly and raises necessary journals
- Maintains all aspects of the credit control function incorporating general debt chasing, account opening/vetting and pursuit of debt up to litigation where necessary
- Credit Control via telephone, letter/fax and e-mail
If you feel you have the experience listed above and are looking to take the next step in your finance career, please apply today or send your CV through to .
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.