Cosmetic Account Manager
Cosmetic Account Manager
dependent upon commission earnings
Innovative & Award Winning
Organic Product Wholesaler
Greater London Area
Our Client is a prestigious manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of top quality Natural & Organic Wellness products and is rapidly expanding in the UK. Their mission worldwide is to spread Wellness knowledge and awareness through high quality and healthy products. They have been established for over 25 years and can boast one of the largest and most advanced product Research and development academies in Europe.
All products are handmade from only natural materials with great attention to detail and the highest Quality Standards.
Their Company philosophy and products are based firmly around Ayurvedic philosophy, the world's oldest holistic whole-body healing systems. Developed more than 3,000 years ago in India, it is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit.
Our Client has ambitious and exciting plans for growth in the UK throughout 2017, opening their flagship store and Spa in London in March. They are now seeking a highly motivated, beauty industry experienced sales professional to play a key part in their expansion plans.
If you are a Candidate with an existing Portfolio of customers and great experience that would of course be excellent and favourable in terms of your application. However, someone with the passion of Organic Cosmetic Makeup that would like to develop his or her career starting from Zero will also be considered as we our Client is very different from all other Cosmetic Company`s in the UK.
Your duties will include;
• Driving and developing sales for Key Accounts in the UK
• Maintaining the company's wholesale strategy
• Coordinating data, identifying trends and making recommendations
• Managing and updating stock data along with customer returns.
You will report directly to the Sales Director, working closely with several internal departments to ensure the best results with store compliance, training, and general administration.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the head office team who offer employees great career progression, competitive salaries and extensive company benefits.
Qualifications & Key Skills Required;
• A deep passion for Organic Skincare and Cosmetics
• Minimum 1 to 2 years` cosmetic product sales and training experience.
• NVQ or European equivalent beauty qualifications and formal training essential.
• Knowledge of Ayurvedic treatments and philosophy an absolute must to embrace the Company culture and product line route to market.
• Have the confidence to develop beauty wholesale accounts
• Develop key accounts and able to work in a department store
• Possess sales, wholesale customer service, administration, organisation and time management skills
• Have the ability to effectively and clearly liaise with management and colleagues
• Have experience conducting sales appointments, training and presentations.
• Computer literate with Word, Excel and full Microsoft suite
• Excellent verbal communication skills and written grammar
• Work with the Sales Director and the head office team on sales strategies, financial and sales forecasting and reporting.
• This role involves travelling therefore the successful applicants must also have a driving licence and have their own transport.
In return your package will include;
• £60,000 OTE *uncapped
• OTE based upon basic and 12.5% on commission on all sales
*NOTE: Our client expects the successful applicant to be managing around 60 of its own Clients` at any one time, these include Hotels and retail outlets across Greater London. Our client advises that it would be realistic to expect orders to range from £650 to £2000 per month of which the successful applicant would earn 12.5% commissions on. This is an incredible opportunity in London for the right kind of financially motivated, driven sales professional.
How to apply: If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Due to the overall volume of applications we receive, we will make contact with you if we feel you have the experience required.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Future Job Alerts: Take the hard work out of job searching and "create your own profile account" on the Spa Elite Website. This will enable us send you up to date information of new opportunities that relate to your experience or desired job role.
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Candidates