An international law firm based in a great central London location, currently have a permanent opportunity for a Billing Assistant to join their team.
The role has been created due to the growth of the team and you will play a key role in providing preparing and distributing bills and support the lawyers within the London firm.
The manager and team are very friendly individuals who like going out for team nights out so now and then. Who doesn't fancy pizza & beer?! They are looking for someone who fit in this amazing team and who is looking to get more exposure in billing.
Competitive salary, company benefits and career progress are available for the successful Billing Assistant candidate.
Key requirements for the Billing Assistant are:
- Managing the eBilling progress and reports
- Adhering compliance with SAR and VAT rules
- Supporting the accountants and billing team with ad-hoc requirements
- Managing, preparing and generating monthly pro-formas and final bills
The successful Billing Assistant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Substantial, proven 1 years' experience of Billing or accounting and bookkeeping
- Good IT skills including Excel (Elite Enterprise is desirable)
- Good numerical and communication skills
- Takes responsibility and works well in a team
- Can easily commute into London
If you feel that you are the right person for this exciting opportunity, please get in contact with Lotte on or apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.