Red Bull - Field Sales Executive - Essex
Field Sales Executive - Red Bull (City Centre Activation Team)
Full time, Permanent
Working:5 days Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Package: £19,500 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company vehicle + exciting incentives
Territory: Essex, Basildon, Chelmsford & surrounding areas
Are you competitive, tenacious and full of energy?
Do you have a unique sales technique and get a buzz from exploring new business? Many National Account Managers start off in this type of role!
We are looking for passionate, ambitious and disciplined people to join our team to help energise the unaffiliated independent retailers to sky-rocket the sales of our exciting and well-known brand, Red Bull. There is plenty of opportunity to impress the clients, utilising your own never-give-up style of selling.
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of City Centre Activation Team (CCAT) on our Red Bull Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving New Distribution and Availability with unaffiliated independent retailers and Quick service Restaurants.
- Developing relationships
- Promoting the core Red Bull rangePlease note: This is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Confidence with data and using the insight to increase sales
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Highly achievable KPIs and exciting incentives
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
Why REL? Put simply, our employees love working here - for the last two consecutive years, REL has been ranked within the top 15 Best Workplaces list (large category) by Great Place to Work UK! Additionally, 45 people have returned to REL. This speaks volumes about how much our employees enjoy working for REL.
REL are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. Since 2015 we have had 17 internal promotions, 18 moves into a development role and 6 promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today