Area Site Supervisor
About the Job
My Client is a leading Natural Stone manufacturer and supplier, offering their customers a wide choice of the highest quality marble, granite and limestone for both interior and exterior of the house. They are looking to expand their long established company, and as such, an opportunity has arisen for an Area Site Supervisor to join their team.
They seek a motivated professional with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience of managing the installation of high quality, multiple, small to medium sized, interior stone projects running concurrently with good knowledge of the interior design aspects and construction processes. The candidate must work well within a team and remain totally focused under pressure. Offering self-development opportunities, this exciting and challenging position is one not to be missed.
As an "Area Site Supervisor", you will plan and coordinate the company’s projects from survey, site set up to installation and aftercare. Working with and alongside the estimating and manufacturing team, you will also help with, monitor and manage the relationship with the clients.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have:
- Proven experience in managing multiple Stonework projects of the highest quality
- Some knowledge/Experience of Natural Stone materials types
- Technical knowledge of materials and fixing methods to best practices
- Computer competency in Excel is required and in AutoCAD is preferred.
- Understanding and interpreting architectural drawings
- A problem-solver when it comes to site issues
ADDITIONALLY, they are looking at:
- Background in high end residential and refurbishment projects
- Having an eye for high level details and high standard of finishes
- Ability to deal with short deadlines
- Ability to attend site meeting with clients/ Project managers and stakeholders
- Ability to liaise with other team members
- Any background in joinery and shop-fitting