eProcurement Package Owner
The successful candidate will join the busy Group Development department in Capita Integrated Business Solutions based at our Letchworth Office. Group Development's core function is the ongoing maintenance and development of the Integra product. Integra is a financial management software package used by a large client base in Ireland, the UK and Australia.
Integra is a modular application made up of a number of different financial Ledgers, this role will be primarily focussed around the Procurement module but will overlap into other ledgers as the role grows.
This role will suit an experienced financial professional with proficiency in eProcurement, requisitions and experience working with software development teams. The successful candidate will work with the current Package Owner with a view to becoming their successor in the medium term.Responsibilities
- ·Understand, learn and eventually become Product Owner for the eProcurement module of Integra
- ·Work with senior developer to lead small team of developers
- ·Agreeing and definition of features for inclusion in software releases with Development Manager
- ·Assigning tasks to team members
- ·Attending package related SIG (Special Interest Groups) to discuss change requests with clients
- ·Support Customer Services with investigation and diagnosis of faults
- ·Accountancy knowledge / Financial Application experience
- ·Previous experience working in procurement from a user or an implementation perspective
- ·Project Management / Line Management
- ·Experience working with software development teams (Preferably web based Java applications) across the full development lifecycle
- ·Ability to estimate work and work to agreed timelines.
- ·Have a desire to produce high-quality software specification that will be used by developer to create great software features
- ·Degree (or equivalent) educated in a Computer Science or Accountancy or similar discipline
- ·Knowledge of NHS procurement strategy
- ·Knowledge of modern e-procurement processes such as P2P, S2P, Punch Out and Stock Management Systems
- ·Good knowledge of SQL (Oracle and SQL Server) very beneficial
- ·Team Leadership
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.