CRM Campaign Executive - SQL, T-SQL, SSMS
CRM Campaign Executive - SQL / T-SQL, SSMS
An award-winning highly creative digital eCRM seeks talented CRM Consultants with expertise in SQL / T-SQL with SSMS to join their talented Campaigns Team. The Campaign team is a close-knit team group of professionals who deal with high profile marketing campaigns across major travel, retail, pharmaceutical and telecommunications clients. The campaigns that are delivered for their clients are seen by an audience of millions. This role is multi-faceted and fast-paced, involving a variety of client work from creating, delivering and monitoring campaigns, handling and manipulating data as well as working on project work outside of scope that help improve our current processes.
The type of work you'll be responsible for is as follows:
- Undertake data segmentations and data analysis tasks in SSMS.
- Communicate directly with other departments and the client to ensure that expectations are managed accordingly, are met and be able to pro-actively provide solutions to any issues that may arise.
- Liaise with the Account Services and the Studio Teams to ensure that data and HTML content will work together seamlessly.
- Set up, quality check and amend HTML to ensure that content is fit for broadcast.
- Test, modify and ultimately handle and monitor the final broadcast.
- Pro-actively address any technical issues. Be able to problem solve and provide solutions to these issues.
Skills & Experienced Required:
- You'll need experience using SQL Server, ideally using SSMS.
- CRM experience (database marketing / loyalty / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing)
- Data literate in data management and governance
- First class attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- You'll be comfortable working in a reactive and fast-paced agency environment
- You'll be prepared to show flexibility and commitment when required to deliver campaigns to deadlines across multiple clients
- You are prepared to learn new skills and look at ways to improve themselves and the processes within the team
- You're a team player, and always willing to help out other team members
- If you've got experience of HTML, Dreamweaver, TCL that would be a big bonus to your application. Experience in working with email platforms such as Silverpop (IMC) and Exact Target would also be highly beneficial.
In return you will experience a vibrant and progressive working environment combined with excellent benefits package including flexible benefits package.