Electronics Design Engineer - Analogue/Digital
Have you explored the latest Electronics jobs that Redline have???
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electronics Design Engineer - Analogue/Digital to be an important part of our client’s engineering team based in Hampshire. My client is a world leader in their industry and are looking to grow R & D in the business. With offices around in the UK, America, Europe and China, you can be involved with the latest cutting edge technology.
Due to continued growth they are seeking an Electronics Design Engineer - Analogue/Digital to be a part of the design and development of new and existing products. You will be involved in the design of analogue and digital circuits as well as the design of robust firmware, programming micro-controllers in C and integration in to the customers products.
Key skills/experience for Electronics Design Engineer - Analogue/Digital:
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Degree qualified in a related discipline
- Some experience of C programming (even very basic)
- Ideally some customer facing experience (not essential)
- Open to raw graduates as well as candidates with experience
- Some travel involved in the role.
This is a great chance for an Electronics Design Engineer - Analogue/Digital to join a growing company who can offer the opportunity for career progression and personal development